- Pockets, pockets, and more pockets backed with zippers, hooks and velcro where it needs it
- Rugged, lightweight, and breathable. Extra padding where you need it and very durable feeling
- Wide 1.75 inch belt loops
- Gusseted crotch for increased range movement
- Quick dry material
- Elastic waist band for that perfect fit
- Rubber waist liner to keep your shirt tucked in while your fitting zombies
The wide belt loops allow for a heavy duty belt to support carrying a weapon holster or your handy flashlight, multi-tool or hunting knive. We went with the Spec-Ops Brand Rigger’s belt that comes with a load bearing D-Ring anchor tie-in for belaying and whatnot. This belt is very sturdy feeling…and could probably be used as a weapon itself if need be!